We’re looking for people who are just as excited and inspired by the beauty industry as we are. Join a team of creative problem-solvers and become part of a close-knit group with global reach. In an industry that changes with lightning speed, we recognize the value of new ideas and fresh perspectives—and we’re looking for yours. Jump into a fun, fast-paced environment where beauty industry careers advance to the next level.
At HCT we offer best in class benefits. These include primary benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k with generous company matching. We also have early Friday dismissal every other Friday. Our benefits are designed to help employees in all aspects of their life in addition to attracting and retaining top talent.
• Ensure the highest possible creation of branding development, brand identity systems and packaging design.
• Maintain brand standards and brand integrity
• Develop inspiration and trending boards to inspire clients and design team.
• Work on client projects as well as on HCT in-house projects
• Conduct clear and engaging design presentations to internal stakeholders and/or clients
• Drive and define graphic concepts from early stage to final design with on-brand, trend inspired and iconic designs.
• Working with manufacturing constraints to ensure that design details are carried through into production.
• Must be a bright, articulate, self-starter who can take initiative and bring new ideas to the table
• Excellent visual and verbal communication skills
• 5+ years agency experience focused on branding projects. Background in the beauty industry is a plus.
• Superior capabilities and troubleshooting skills with Adobe Creative Suite is a must
• Strong technical aptitude and knowledge of print/packaging decoration techniques
• Have the ability to work independently and collaborative and to manage a large, deadline driven workload in an interdisciplinary team.
• Passion for the exploration of trends in art, graphics and fashion
• Degree in a Design related field (or equivalent experience) and 5-8 years of professional experience
• Applicants must have an online portfolio to be considered. If submitting a portfolio file, please limit your file size to under 2MB.
• Fantastic Medical and Dental & Vision benefits
• Excellent 401k plan
• 17 days Paid Time Off (PTO) per calendar year (pro-rated the first year)
• 11 Paid Holidays
For further info on our company, please visit our website: www.hctpackaging.com.
HCT Packaging complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act.
All applicants must have authorization to work in the United States.
• Source components and negotiate with existing supplier base, accounting for variables including capability, costing, quality assurance, etc.
• Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensure technical feasibility.
• Ensure production is properly executed by establishing packaging standards and defect ranges with the customer.
• Apply knowledge of package development practices and processes to best meet client needs.
• Handling administrative duties including issuing program quotations, develop and manage timelines, keeping customer files, and issuing Purchase Orders.
• Set pricing agreements with customers.
• Use strong problem solving skills to answer customer questions and resolve quality issues.
• Accurately quote transit costs to customers
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
• Holds meetings with customer independently and with salespeople
• Holds meetings with designers and engineers for renderings/sketches
• Manage full turnkey projects including packaging development; formula development to ensure execution and delivery of products
• Ensure clients abide by timing in both formula and packaging development
• Provide commentary/feedback on product and packaging submissions to guide client towards end development
• Review development samples, QA pcs and production samples
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in a Project Management role in manufacturing/production environment.
• Previous experience managing multiple projects or account management is preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs (Outlook, Excel and Word) is required
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to work effectively with a team
• Strong verbal/written communication skills are essential
• The ability to work independently using strong critical thinking skills
• The ability to work in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment
• Mandarin or Korean speaking a plus but not mandatory
• Great Medical, Dental & Vision benefits after 90 days
• Section 125 Flexible Spending Account
• Excellent 401k plan
• 17 days — Paid Time Off per calendar year (pro-rated the first year)
• 11 Paid Holidays Per Year
HCT is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer & prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital & veteran status. For more information about EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY protections, view the EEO website.