Sales Manager, New Jersey
Represent a series of innovative products to acquire new clients, grow into new markets, and develop new campaigns for cosmetic projects.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Manage and expand existing accounts and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers.
- Uses market intelligence of brands and trends and research of new materials to create sales presentations.
- Deliver sales presentations to clients, maintain relationships, negotiate and close deals.
- Research and identify new business development opportunities.
- On-time deliveries of samples, quotes, and orders.
- Provide customers with pricing and lead-time for all new projects by evaluating the cost of materials and labor.
- Oversee and manage all customer needs in liaison with the Project Coordinator and all other departments on the status of all new and open orders
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as forecasts, P&L information.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations.
- Represent the company at conferences, trade shows, and networking events.
- Other duties as requested.
- A passion for the beauty industry with sales, ops, project management experience
- B2B selling experience in any industry preferred
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver compelling sales presentations/promotions
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills with a track record of personnel management and development
- High energy, detail-focused, action-oriented contributor
- Capable of preparing accurate analyses, sale reports across and forecasts base
- Strong computer skills required with proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be self-motivated and detail-oriented to direct own work
- Team player able to establish effective working relationships
- Willing and able to travel 20% – 30% to include internationally
Education and Experience Required:
- College degree
- 5+ years sales experience, specifically as a (non-retail) account executive
- Computer skills including expertise with (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Forecasting experience
- Ability to multitask under high-pressure situations
- Travel minimum 30% of time
- Other Preferred Attributes:
- Industry Knowledge
- Immediate full-time opportunity
- Great Medical, Dental & Vision benefits after 90 days
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Account
- Excellent 401k plan
- 17 days — Paid Time Off per calendar year (prorated the first year)
- 12 Paid Holidays Per Year
- Pay rate: depending on experience
- Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
For further info on our company, please visit our website: www.hctgroup.com.
HCT Packaging complies with all applicable national, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work in the United States.
Back to Careers