Project Coordinator – HCT CA, Los Angeles
About the job
The Product Development Coordinator will support the Senior Manager of Product Innovation and the SVP of Product Development & Product Sales in managing day to day activities related to NPD and Trade Shows. This role will coordinate day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope for specific cosmetic projects, by maintaining daily correspondence with HCT internal departments, customers and global factories (supply chain). Deliver tasks in a quick, timely and efficient manner.
- Daily clear communication with overseas agent and factories.
- Daily communication and follow up with cross functioning teams to drive milestone deliverables.
- Supply information to PD, Sales, and customers as needed
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards
- Manage FedEx/UPS/DHL packages for the team
- Receive all incoming samples & maintain organized sample & component libraries
- Create and maintain accurate and complete Product Information Files on all products.
- Keep detailed notes of all changes, discrepancies, and approvals throughout the product development process
- Organize and label inventory
- Prepare for all meetings with appropriate samples, docs, etc.
- Create marketing sheets for new product launches
- Research, compile & evaluate current and emerging market trends as well as the competitive retail landscape
- Assist Product Development team with specific market research, ingredient search, specific market analysis research, competitor’s product assessment and pricing.
- Help maintain showroom and display area as needed
- Attend off-site customer meetings / retail stores / trade shows as required
- Other duties as requested
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- Beauty experience or passion a plus
- Advanced computer skills with focus on expertise in Excel.
- Working knowledge of WORD and Power Point.
- High-energy, very detail-oriented with great follow-through skills
- Exceptional organization and communication skills; deadline-driven a must
- Accurate and able to proof your own work.
- Attention to detail, clear and proactive communication
- Ability to adapt to changing retail priorities with professionalism
- Team player with a passion for the industry who enjoys creative problem solving.
- Knowledge of Wrike a plus
Back to Careers