Marketing Coordinator, Los Angeles
Assisting build-out of our marketing channels and serving point on social media, email/newsletter campaigns, presentations, and other growth marketing initiatives. We’re looking for someone who is eager to learn different marketing disciplines and willing to take on all kinds of projects in a fast-paced environment. This position works cross-functionally, maintaining relationships and communication with our global offices, product development teams, and sales & operational teams.
You are extremely well-organized. You are able to manage several projects, tasks, and calendars at once and keep others on track too. You like working in small, fast-moving teams and staying cool under pressure. You believe the details make the difference. You are highly responsive and always make sure everyone is in the loop. You move quickly to requests and get good work out the door. You love beauty and personal care, pop culture, and are well versed in social media.
Job Responsibilities – Other duties may be assigned
- Own our social media channels, with a focus on Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Meeting weekly with our designers to organize and help generate creative strategies for launching innovation.
- Maintain and update our website and catalogs.
- Identify trend opportunities through the analysis of market data and product trend reports and forecasts.
- Keep marketing projects moving along and help with approvals, sticking to timelines, and making sure all assets are ready by deadline.
- Copywriting and editing content.
Qualifications / Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years relevant marketing experience, beauty industry a plus.
- Must be an excellent team player with the ability to build, foster and nurture relationships with members of cross-functional teams.
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented, with a strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with unprompted follow-through.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Creative thinker, self-starter.
- Strong verbal/written communication and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with social media platforms and creating content.
- Experience with advertising and PR, a plus.
- Knowledge of global beauty and/or luxury goods markets.
Back to Careers